Dr. Fabiola Camacho provides a variety of Cosmetic dentistry services near you, but by far, the most requested service we offer is teeth whitening near you. Based on the method you choose, you may be surprised to find your teeth whiten three to eight shades in a liitle over an hour. Having Dr. Camacho whiten your teeth in our Winter Springs office will not only work faster than over-the-counter whitening products, but it will also help preserve and better care for your sensitive gums and teeth. Before we begin your whitening treatment, Dr. Camacho will examine your teeth to make sure that the tooth discoloration isn’t caused by other dental conditions that need to be treated.
Dr. Camacho uses professional-grade whitening gel in higher concentrations than over-the-counter products. That’s why our patients are so pleased with the results they get. We offer our patients several Whitening options:
1. In-Office Whitening – gives you the quickest results because we utilize the strongest whitening solutions. During the in-office whitening, we’ll cover your gums with a protective coating, then apply a professional-strength hydrogen peroxide gel that stays on your teeth for about an hour. When the gel is removed, you will see immediate results.
2. Take-Home Whitening – We will create custom-made whitening trays especially for you. Simply fill these thin, flexible trays with whitening gel and position one tray over your top teeth and one over your bottom teeth. These trays are worn for about an hour each day. Depending on how your teeth respond to whitening, you may expect to wear these trays for 1-2 weeks.
3. Ultimate Whitening – For the most powerful results, some of our patients choose to double the whitening by combining in-office whitening with take-home whitening.
Once your teeth are the perfect shade of white, you will want to keep them that way for years to come! There are a few things that our cosmetic dentist winter springs, Dr. Camacho, recommends to keep your teeth their whitest, including:
1. Keep up with brushing and flossing two times every day.
2. Visit our Winter Springs office regularly for your professional cleanings and exams.
3. Avoid foods and beverages that may stain your teeth, such as red wine, tea, and coffee.
4. If you smoke, quit. Use your new, fresh, white smile as an incentive.
5. Schedule minor “touch-ups” to your whitening at home or at our office.
Professional teeth whitening improves the color and brightness of your teeth and gives your mouth an appearance of oral health and vitality. Patients who invest in whitening are more likely to maintain proper oral health habits and keep regular dental exams and cleaning appointments.
You may feel more confident in social and professional situations with a brighter, more attractive & youthful smile.
Feeling good about your appearance can boost your self-esteem and overall well-being.
Teeth whitening is a non-invasive, relatively quick, and easy way to improve the appearance of your teeth.
Whitening products can be expensive, but a professional whitening session can be less expensive in the long run than using multiple whitening products over time.
It’s worth noting that teeth whitening may not be suitable for everyone, and it’s important to consult a dentist in Winter Springs before starting any whitening treatment. They can assess your needs and determine your most appropriate course of action. Contact Dr. Fabiola Camacho, DDS, for information about teeth whitening near you and other cosmetic dental procedures.